Can you provide a link to the documentation you have reviewed already? Saves the google. :)
I'm in the process of building out a service provider network and route reflector/noc info etc is a big part of that process. Thanks! Charles Wyble ------Original Message------ From: Mike Johnson Sender: To: [email protected] Sent: Jul 2, 2008 5:57 AM Subject: [c-nsp] Route Reflector Design To all, Does anyone have any good docs on RR design in service provider networks? I have read docs detailing a central route reflector and a RR for each POP. The piece I am missing is how the next-hop attribute reflected for each POP prefix (say POP1) into the AS is routed to by other POPs or other routers not peering with the POP1(say POP10)? I assume an IGP is used somehow, however, its the internal IGP design I am not grasping. thanx in advance Mike j _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
