> Well.  You sound very serious, but I'm *sure* that you're making fun
> of me.
>
> (Of course, terrorists would never lie regarding the "I'm no
> terrorist!"
> statement).

I think it's like convicting Al Capone of tax evasion.  You don't have to prove
they did anything naughty with the software, just that they didn't tell the
truth on the form.  The US Immigration people have a similar point of view,
with their "are YOU anti-American?" pre-arrival form.

Personally, I think it just provides a Dawinian leg-up for the Bad People by
weeding out the truly stupid from their ranks who would tell the truth to any
such question ;)

Regards,
Tim.