Gert Doering wrote:
I really can't understand what is so hard about FTP access.

Fill in a web form once, claim "yes, I'm no terrorist!", and then the
FTP servers put you into a "he's no terrorist, may download crypto software" group...

This is really "Internet 0.9" knowledge.

Or if they are concerned about encrypted data paths they could use SFTP or FTPS (greatly prefer SFTP).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Forward-facing product pages can have all the marketing fluff to help sell the product. Once we own the product we users and customers of Cisco use the support pages. There should be absolutely no marketing fluff on any of those pages, ever. Technical supports resources should border on the verge of being called ugly. Don't waste my time as a technical admin with your marketing fluff Flash and Shockwave animations. Give me what I need so I can keep your product up and running and my management happy. If they aren't happy we aren't buying any more of your product. It's not rocket science.

Justin