On 03/09/2011 08:20 PM, Tim Durack wrote:

I think I'm seeing something similar with a few
6504/SUP720-3BXL/6724-CFC running 12.2(33)SXI3.

Traceroutes crossing these units in the global table timeout. Works fine
in a VRF.

Timeout at which hop? Can you give an example?


Can't mpls ping/traceroute from these units in the global table. Works
fine in a VRF.

By "can't" do you mean "timeout at the penultimate hop"? Can you give an example?


This makes troubleshooting unnecessarily difficult. Anyone found Cisco
documentation explaining this behavior?

I did read some docs about this at one point; but I've not been able to find them again since. I suspect it was in relation to the PFC-3C, so you might try hunting for the docs on that.

Or it might have been during one of my "read all the TAC bugs in the release notes" sessions - perhaps try that.

Or open a TAC?

To emphasise my earlier point: after I read whatever I read, I came away pretty sure this is a hardware bug in the PFC-3B, and there's nothing that can be done to fix it.

I'll see if I can find the docs again.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to