Unicast IPv6 Routing will be supported in 15.1(2)EY1, October 30th. -Waris
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Alex Wågberg Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:12 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ME 3600X questions Hi, While on this subject, I know this have been brought up before, and the answers were "this summer" or "October". But what is the status of ipv6 for 3600x/3800x ? BR, -- Alex Wagberg On 2011-08-18 11:49, Richard Hartmann wrote: > Hi all, > > we will most likely be getting a few 3600X in the near future, but > there are some questions we could not find definite answers to. > Namely: > > 1) Can the 3600X act as PE on all interfaces? I.e. if I were to trunk > two or more 1G interfaces, could xconnects go out through those > interfaces? > > 2) Does the 3600X support unsupported (pun intended) transceivers or similar? > > 3) Can I activate the licence for supporting 10G interfaces without > reloading or would I need to schedule downtime for that? > > > Thanks, > Richard > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
