Fellow Victims,

As you may already know, Roosevelt Giles', All In One CCIE Study Guide is chock full
of misstatements and inaccuracies, such as mislabeled diagrams, and outright
inaccurate information.

Where is an erratum? I could understand the publisher saying that they no longer work
with the author or have discontinued the series and therefore there are no errata.
This is not the case, far from it! They are putting out a second edition, with a
slightly different title and some enhancements. What about the people, such as myself
and many of you out there that were zapped by the first. I feel that the publisher, at
least, owes us errata! We paid good money for the book. The back cover of the book
says, "get in on the CCIE career gold rush". Well, the publisher sure did.

I recently sent an email to customer service at McGraw Hill. I did not get the
courtesy of a response. I buy a lot of books and so do all of you. We don't need to
stand for this. There is strength in numbers. I implore fellow victims to send a
message to the publisher telling them that we refuse to be a dismissed and that we
deserve to get what we pay for!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1-800-262-4729.

Sincerely,