Hi,

We've had some problems though not too regular with autodetection of
speed/duplex. We now go with the idea that if you know it then set it rather
than leaving it to the switch to decide.
Worth a try if you've not already done it anyway.

Cheers,

Gareth

919CDAAE8EFED31180ED0008C70894576E8A19@HQASCEXC2">news:919CDAAE8EFED31180ED0008C70894576E8A19@HQASCEXC2...