You you not have to map in a back to back scenarion .
inverse arp should be able to do find it's way  to the other int..This is
point to point.

My scenario is more comple than this one and i am able to ping without
mapping.i am using a cisco router with four interfaces as a cloud . one
would need mapping in a hub and spoke scenario.

Pq

8g62gm$uf1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8g62gm$uf1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...