You want to specify the VLAN membership on the Port your network is on.  The
only IP address that a 1900 has is for Management....so you can telnet to
it.  The router or PC that is connected to the port you assign membership to
will have an ip address though.  The ICND course goes through this.  Ascolta
offers this.

http://www.ascolta.com

They are really good!!!!