So if your point is  that  CCNA  is just  remember , pass a test .
Then I hope the poster DID NOT get your point.
To the original poster..
Get the book and read like heck AND try to get your hands on a real router
too .
just scrapeing by on memory alone is akin to using paper for house
foundation.
the first day it rains your house will sink.
And if you adopt the cram pass a test method  your career will sink just
like the house..
What many fail to realise is  CCNA  is a building block  a foundation for
the other courses ahead ..
 If you are weak at CCNA  trying to study the higher end stuff will not help
for the most part just be a lot harder..
Consider this ..
 Imagine doing math and NOT knowing the multiplication tables think how hard
and how long it will take ??

Only yesterday  I was interviewing for a contract job and one of the dudes
at the place had a router he could not get into ..
 In about  5 seconds in was in the router and setting it up for him ..
  this guy is 3 exams short on CCNP ..
Why ??
 Because  he did not know  how to LOOK at a cable and determine whether is
was rolled or not ..
Luckily for him the boss was not around  etc.
So it;s not just passing a test  there is a lot more in the big picture.
And when push comes to shove  it's  the big picture knowledge  that will get
you the big bucks ..
 Not the  letters after your name excluding CCIE  of course  (grin)

Oz

no no and no

hell no

no no no no no no

Get my point?  A co-worker just passed the test today using some practice
tests and a few study notes..I dont think he's ever even touched a router.

-brad
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I bought Todd Lammle's book for CCNA.I wonder how do you guys rate this
book
> for beginners.And also,has anyone used e-trainer from sybex for CCNA lab??
is