I didn't use CZ for the CCNP, but for preping for the CCIE written.  It was AWSOME.  Kudos Howard!!!  I started taking the simulated exam about 4 months before taking the real thing.  Boy did they kick my but.  I think I got a 36%.  I got an understanding of the structure of the questions and the slant that the questions would take.  Reviewing the correct answers helped tremendously.  After the 4 month period I finally scored a 87%.  Two days later I got an 85% on the real exam.  That tells me that Howard has done a great job setting the level of the exam extremely close to the real thing.

If the CCNP side of CZ is anything close, I'd highly recommend it.

JOE
CCDP, CCIE 5917 + Voice Access
""Z. Hassan"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Hi all,

Can anybody recommend the site www.certificationzone.com ?
I am preparing for CCNP exams and was thinking to subscribing to this site.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Z.