From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John Huston
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 7:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Certification Zone

I had the same experience with some lady today.

I was trying to get receipt for my purchase and the lady was so rude that I
finally got frustrated and hung up.  I called once before  find out if I
could take the "practice tests" more than 2 times in a month,  the lady
(probably the same one) told me that she did not know.  When I asked to
speak to someone who would know, she told me that she was the one and I
could just read the web page.

I  am like the other "John" when you call with a reasonable request, and
someone is rude to you, it leaves a long lasting impression regardless how
good things are.

I never dated any "witches" because well.... I didn't want to catch anything
that would make me sick.  Besides, I never found someone like very
intellectually stimulating.

John Huston
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

""John"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
98rdrt$ua$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:98rdrt$ua$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> www.certificationzone.com
>
> What is your opinion about this company?  I talked to some witch named
Cindy