I've just taken out a 6 month's subscription as I'm now studying for
CCIE having completed CCNP in March.  I am impressed by what I have
read  so far.  There are whitepapers, sample questions, and lab
scenarios.  The site is updated every month with new sets of the above.
 The mentors and writers are of the highest calibre, some of whom
contribute to GS.

I'm pleased I chose them over so comparable sites.  There have been
several other good reviews on this list.  The site contains other
comments from satisfied subscribers.  Having said all that, the site is
aimed at CCNA and CCIE candidates - there is no CCNP section at this
time.  Of course that doesn't mean that the material within is
irrelevant to CCNP candidates, just that it's arranged from a CCNA and
CCIE point of view.

--- "Z. Hassan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<HR>
Hi all,
this
site.

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP
Redspan Solutions Ltd
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.redspan.com
Forum: http://www.delphi.com/talknet/start/
Cisco Products, Internet Services, E-Commerce Software, URL Submissions