Since the technical director of that website--as well as a few
contributors--are members of the list you'll probably receive a lot of
positive replies.

What was the nature of the discussion you had with Cindy/Jenny?  I'm
sure if you provide more details that would facilitate any corrective
action that might need to be taken.

Personally, I have heard nothing but wonderful words about the site.
In fact, I plan on subscribing soon.  I have the highest respect for
Howard and the others from the list who have contributed and I'm anxious
to get some more study material.

Regards,
John

>>> "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/15/01 1:48:51 PM >>>
www.certificationzone.com

What is your opinion about this company?  I talked to some witch named
Cindy
or Jenny that must have been the MC at the last "Witches R US"
convention.
If their services aren't any better than their manners, I don't want
waste my money.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

John Huston