The same thing happened to me also. I called right in at 5:00 AM (I am in
AZ). I got the message saying we are closed. I dialed right back and it said
please hold for a rep , yada, yada, yada ). I thought I was one of the first
people to get through. It was early and I fell asleep on hold. I woke up at
9:00 AM and I was still on hold. I called back from another phone and the
recording said all of the test slots were full.
It sounds like we got routed into a loop.

Oh well, I guess I will have to pay the full price.

Rick
CCNA, MCSE ,CNA

<002001bfcd95$85c49f60$88ac30d0@awaphxhq>...