SO are we saying that if we have two routers setup the same way defaulting
to standby "0",  Then when one drops the other will take over?  I guess
another way of saying it is, the two routers are defaulting to "0" and they
will automatically become the backup for each other....I think this is
incorrect but let me know.

Thanks,
Mark