I disagree with you regarding the support issue. They
could call the MCSE 2000 people :-)

I just want to see where they want to go with this routing idea. John
Chambers mentioned during an interview that he is aware that Microsoft might
hurt Cisco routing business in the future.

I know that MS Routing and Remote Access team is making huge investiments on
these Routing features.