From: Marlon Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Microsoft 'Routers'

What do you exactly mean by 'functional' ? Have you seen it working in
a live network ?
Unix for example, has provided more routing resources and it doesn't
seem to be a viable substitute for a router device.
Would Microsoft suggest to use the server as a router only ? The cost of a
PC would be much more expensive than a Cisco 25xx...

Thanks,