From: Joseph J Szczepanski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 11:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Slightly OT: Telco Line Problems

I am assuming that you have also tried replacing your equipment.  If not
start there.  As far as the local telco saying they didn't do anything other
then test is typical.  I hear this excuse often.  Same type of scenerio.
Problem with line, escalate to local telco, they montior, problem goes away,
they claim they fixed nothing.  Actually, this happened to me yesterday.

Joe