I didn't even catch that pun at first!  heh heh...

Yes, the demarc is extended using a 66 block at each end.  The NIU connects
to a 66 block, and we have a conduit running clear across the building to
our branch where the line terminates at another 66 block, and from there we
go to a biscuit jack to which  the CSU connects.  The demarc has been
checked and re-punched, but perhaps I should do the same at the branch, just
in case.

Thanks again!
John