I found this on Ciscos pages -

CDP sends packets on LANs using the multicast address 0100.0CCC.CCCC.

So maybe that will help if you can set up an ACL by MAC address.  But, I am
pretty sure that if you turn off CDP on a router it will not respond to CDP
requests from neighbor routers.  I couldn't find anything on the web to
verify this, but it should be pretty easy to test out.

hope that helps
mike