Hi again,

I tried blocking it going out the router with ACL but
didn't succeed. I think this is because you can only
apply MAC-address ACLs to certain objects (bridge
groups, etc) and my lab setup isn't setup right to
really see if this works.

CDP uses 01000C-CCCCCC which is a Multicast MAC.

Below is the config I thru together which wasn't
working from sniffer traces I was doing on my ethernet
segment. As others have said, disable CDP on the
interface (no cdp enable) so the information isn't
advertised. Lots of useful information can be learned
from sniffing a segment and looking at CDP packet
entries :)

interface Ethernet0
 ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0
 bridge-group 1
 bridge-group 1 output-address-list 701
!

access-list 701 deny 0000.0000.0000 0100.0ccc.cccc
(I reversed this and also tried extended)