YES i was out of line and i appologise .....BUT the guy was getting some bad
info.....everyone was looking in the air and not the ground
It seemed the only way HE was going to get some GOOD advise was if someone
shacked the place around abit.......all the advise after my rant was very
sound and he will now have a good place to start.
and yes i was aware that I offered some false info ..but if only I had said
what was said ...it would have been dismissed ..and i needed some backup

my fault ...most sorry

cheers steve