Hello,

How do you disable "dialer idle-timeout" and set the DDR connection
permanently? I want to permanently connect a DDR call to the isp for
internet access. I read an info from CCO that say that if you use "no dialer
idle-timeout", the idle timeout will default to 120 seconds. I issued show
dialer on the router and I can see that the dialer 0 has idle timeout set to
"120 seconds".
How do I disable it? And get permanent connection.

My isdn connection to the isp is not stable. So, I want that once connected
using DDR, the connection will not timeout or be permanent.

Any help is highly appreciated....

Thanks a lot.

Ajie