Title:
Brandon (and every one else lurking on this mailing list...we know you are out there!)

Cisco equipment can be a real pain when it doesn't work...but once it ticks, it does it's job wonderfully...as does the human who gets it working!

Here's a (my) route to getting Cisco kit to work...save this email...print it out and pin it up on that cork notice board

1. Get model equipment number; in this case Cisco 2611

3. Click on hardware family; in this case the Cisco 2600 Series Router http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/PSP/psp_view.pl?p=Hardware:2600

4. Here comes a page which everyone should be familiar with...this is where you can find out all sorts of useful information relating to your piece of Cisco kit.
So go on click the TroubleShooting link...you know it makes sense... http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/PSP/psp_view.pl?p=Hardware:2600&s=Troubleshooting

5. Check out the documentation link, as well as the field notices for your hardware!

6. No luck at the Cisco site...are you sure...check the documentation link as well!

I hope this helps Brandon!

Also people, if you found this useful, then how about adding to the pool of knowledge, cause the signal-to-noise ratio on this mailing list is getting quite low... :)

Regards,