I don't mean to be picky, but 802.11 is not wireless Ethernet. The press
sometimes calls it that, but the spec does not. Since it uses CSMA/CA I
would say it is definitely not Ethernet. ;-)

I'm glad you brought up this very cool technology, though. I use it, by the
way, and am very happy with it. We have wireless LAN at our home and in
some of the coffee shops in town! And believe it or not, my PC wireless
card functions just fine with an Apple airport hub.

Priscilla