Hiya,

Ive been thinking about the Masters Degree thing - I have a BSc in
Computing (communications and Networks).  Im wondering about doing a
masters degree by distance learning.  My old university, Sheffield
Hallam in the UK does a distance learning "enterrprise networks" masters
degree thats accredited by Novell, but having spent 4 years there
already, and having had disagreements with staff members etc, I was
wondering what other degrees people might have found or taken by
distance learning?

TTFN
Lauren

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc.  CCNP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/