www.cics.bsu.edu    is a masters in networking and is a cisco academy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Puckett, Larry
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 1:33 PM
To: 'whatshakin'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Masters degrees / distance learning

That's assuming that you would want to move into management. Myself, I am
enthused about the opportunities opened by certifications in the technical
arena, with appropriate compensation, without having to sell my soul in the
political atmosphere of management. They can have it. I wouldn't even want
it.

Larry Puckette - LANCP
Temple-Inland
Network Analyst