Hi,
About distance learning...you can search through www.yahoo.com under
education categories.  It has pretty good list of all distance learning
colleges and universiteis.
I got information for Barrington University but not sure yet if I will start
with them. But they have pretty good list of classes and also some friends
reccommended me checking it out.  Here is address:  www.barrington.edu
You can e-mail them to get a free catalog.

good luck!
John