Lauren,

I'm working on my MSc in IT Management over here in Malaysia at one of the
IT college that is backup by
the Uni of Staffordshire. This might still consider as distance learning
which tooks 2 years to complete (normally
1 year full time at Staffordshire) with 8 modules and 1 thesis. To be frank
there are nothing technical in MSc even if
you are taking the software module, they are purely into the management.
So what is this master thingy to you?

Ryan

Lauren Child <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 24-07-2000 09:25:41 AM

Please respond to Lauren Child <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>