All,

We are installing a T3 circuit (point-to-point between 2 local sites)and
looking for 2 routers that support a T3 interface. Have only found the 7000
series, does the 2600/3600 series support a T3 interface.

Also, should a multiplexor/channelized be used for the connection?
I believe they may break out around 10 channels for phone but this
is still up in the air.

I have not handled a T3 before, just a regular T1 interfaces.

Any suggestions or whitepapers would greatly be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for the tips and feedback.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]