Does anyone have any experience configuring FastEtherchannel on Cisco
switches?  I have two scenarios:

Cisco 3524 ==== Cisco 6009 ===== Cisco 3524
Running two xover cables to each 3524.  When I configure what I believe to
be correct on the 6000 and the 3500's assigning two ports each to the
channel, I end up losing connectivity and have to remove the channel config.

Those switches are now in a production environment so for now, I have two
3524's, two xover's between them, trying to setup up the etherchannel.  So
far, I can't tell that I've been successful.  Any suggestions or hints?

Thanks,

Dave

 <<David Jones.vcf>>

David Jones.vcf