Ok seeing as how were talking about duplex mismatches.  I have one
workstation on my LAN that is clearly a dog when it comes to network
traffic.  I have set it to all different duplex settings and speeds,
hoping to notice a change.  How would I detect if there was a speed type
mis-match?  I'm not getting any errors on the workstation.  The switch I
have it not manageable.  It is for a smaller LAN 10 - 15 users.  But we
do transfer VERY large files all day.  None of the other workstations
have this prob.  And this box is a P4 1.5Ghz with 512 RAM.  So I know
there is no prob with the horse power of the box.  Can I look at the
packets with a sniffer?  If so what should I look for?

Help, ahhhhhh

Thanks,
Steve