Henry D. wrote:

> I don't mean to start any type of argument here, especially
> with someone
> who obviously has more experience than I do. Yes, you've been
> contributing to this study group many times. But also many times
> your contributions are rather rethorical than practical and at
> the same
> time you seem to draw attention to what your opinion is rather
> than to
> give an educated and objective view backed by any type of real
> life
> examples. So yes, I'm saying that some times you don't quite
> stick
> to the subject at hand. I don't see how your view on Cisco's
> curriculum
> in re to MPLS can be taken seriously without you putting actual
> examples
> of how you came to that conclusion.

I took it seriously. I bet a lot of other people did too. And he did give
examples. I think you are being a bit harsh on him. It seems like there may
be some history here, which may be an inter-personal and non-technical
issue, perhaps best relegated to an offline discussion. I hope we keep a
technical discussion going though, (despite my non-technical reply. :-)

Priscilla