Yes, this is a typical setup.

Search cisco.com and you will find a sample config.

Symon

-----Original Message-----
From: ciscoGo2002 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 April 2003 11:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAT AFTER NAT...IS IT POSSIBLE??? [7:66672]

Hello folks,
I have question for you, we want to do dynamic NAT
with a pool of 128 public ip addresses (we haven't got
more public IP addresses :(  ). Now, when the router
does 128 translation no one can access internet... We
would like to do PAT when NAT public addresses are
exhausted.. is it possible? Can we do a mix of PAT and
NAT configuration? Any ideas? Any configs?

Thanks to all of you clever man and ladyies!!!

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versisn GRATIS
Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y mas... http://messenger.yahoo.es

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.