I've found that you cannot do this, at least not when you do nat to a pool
of addresses.  You have to do static nat, then overload the rest.  I tried
adding overload to the end of my existing nat statment with the pool, it
started PATing the addresses from the beginning.  Instead of using the 1:1
from the pool, then pating anything beyond that.

""Lee Carter""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yes you can just take your nat statement (ip nat inside source list 1...)
> and add the word overload on the end of the command.
>
> You will use a 1:1 NAT for the first set of users. Once your IP's are used
> up you will use PAT. It is important to note that some issues arise with
PAT