Thanks Symon,

We really want to know more about the way the overload
works...
Maybe we were not so exactly as we wanted... We want
to know how can we use PAT when any others publics ips
are exhausted after using NAT?
For example, if we configure this:
ip nat inside source list  pool
overload

How does it work?? The router uses NAT with every
public IP in the pool and when the pool is exhausted
the router begins doing PATH with first IP address of
the pool,and so on..?? Can you please respond to this
question??? (be more specific, thx)

Thanks people...

 --- Symon Thurlow  escribis: >
Yes, this is a typical setup.