I knew this was possible on the pix, but have never configured it on an IOS
router.  It would be really appreciated if someone wouldn't mind posting a
sample config as I cannot locate one on cisco's site or the netpro forum
specific to IOS routers with both NAT and PAT configured like outlined in
this post.
Thanks.

> Yes you can just take your nat statement (ip nat inside source list 1...)
> and add the word overload on the end of the command.
>
> You will use a 1:1 NAT for the first set of users. Once your IP's are used
> up you will use PAT. It is important to note that some issues arise with
PAT

--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.3 http://www.newzcrawler.com/