Looks ok to me, but as always .. I would look through the code first.
Presumably it logs on to the router using standard vty  / telnet.   (does it
require enable ?), I am alway wary of inputing these details into a 3rd
party program unless I can proof read the code.  Even then I would probably
create a user in TACACS, and se very restrcitive permisions, ie only run the
commands required!