Hi All,

 Thanks for all your input! :D

·       Yes! the code is full open source. This program was actually some r&d for
work. We thought we can help the networking community by releasing this to
the public.

 * The program needs the following commands to be executed :

   -terminal length 0
   -terminal ip netmask-format decimal
   -show ip route

  The next version of the program will display
   - the next-hop interface type(f0/0, s0/0..etc...)
   - and bandwidth of interface(this can be quite tricky, need some  time to
find a good algorithm. If anyone has ideas, im all ears..)

  Yes I think supporting the switch paths is do-able. I have a concept
algorithm in place. We will try and program this into our code. However the
algorithm needs, CDP…. More information will be provided soon.

We are packaging this up and hope to release it on CPAN. I will post the
full site details when we are up.

Raj