My question to Tom and Raj is, where can I get it?  I am not a programmer
(yet, working on that), so scripts like these that are free are always a
welcome site.  If you guys are willing to share what you have (your
livelihood doesn't depend on it) let me know.

Robert

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.superplasmas.com.au/routeparser/10.25.159.1_10.47.200.30.png