Not be to rude or anything, but this book is very poorly
written. Luckily I have some previous experience and wasn't relying on
this as an actual informative source. There are some many mistakes, that
are not even in the errata.

        Can anyone out there recommend another source of information for
the 507 exam? I'm reading all the white papers on certificationzone.com
and they are very well written and informative.

Thanks!

--
Regards,

Marco Paulo Rodrigues