There are a lot of errors on this book I agree. Here's 2 of them I
can think of off the top of my head without looking at the book:

1) The pinouts on the RJ-45
2) The frame relay example on multi-point (i think, or was it
point-to-point).

I think it's mostly typo but someone who's not familiar with it might
take it as it is. Other than occassional typos, I think the book is
very good.