I wish that I had a copy of 507 here to see the error
- can you provide the specifics for all? Todd did not
include an RJ-45 pinout in 407. I have a feeling that
the error is not in 407 regarding F/R - a quick look
failed to note it.

As an author I appreciate the concession regarding
typos - unfortunately they can still confuse new
readers - but I can say that with the authors,
technical editors, copy editors, and proofreaders that
every attempt is made to prevent them.

--- Kenneth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are a lot of errors on this book I agree.
> Here's 2 of them I
> can think of off the top of my head without looking
> at the book:
>
> 1) The pinouts on the RJ-45
> 2) The frame relay example on multi-point (i think,
> or was it
> point-to-point).
>
> I think it's mostly typo but someone who's not
> familiar with it might
> take it as it is. Other than occassional typos, I
> think the book is
> very good.
>

> "Robert Padjen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> message

> > Marco -
> >
> > Would you please provide an example or two to the
> > group. I have worked with Todd for many years, and
> > while folks may take issue with writing styles, I
> find
> > it difficult to believe that 'Mr. CCNA' would have
> > many errors. The guy has trained hundreds to pass
> the
> > test and understand the material. If there are
> errors,
> > then please do all of us a favor and call them out
> > augment the learning process.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --- Marco Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Not be to rude or anything, but this book is
> very
> > > poorly
> > > written. Luckily I have some previous experience
> and
> > > wasn't relying on
> > > this as an actual informative source. There are
> some
> > > many mistakes, that
> > > are not even in the errata.
> > >
> > > Can anyone out there recommend another source of
> > > information for
> > > the 507 exam? I'm reading all the white papers
> on
> > > certificationzone.com
> > > and they are very well written and informative.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > -----------------------------------
> > > Marco Paulo Rodrigues
> > > Unix Administrator
> > > Axxent Corporation
> > > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > CompTia: A+, Network+, i-Net+
> > > Cisco: CCDA
> > > -----------------------------------
> > >
> > > "Virtually All Internet Porno flows through the
> > > systems of one
> > > company. Cisco Systems. Imporning the Internet
> > > Generation."
> > > - Marco Rodrigues '99

> > > Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > =====
> > Robert Padjen

> Report misconduct and
> > Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ---

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Robert Padjen