On this topic  is there such a think a technical  add on for spell checker
???

 Not that this makes it right but  my meager understanding of the publishing
biz is such that  many corps  hold off to see what the other folks put out
and then it's becomes a big catch up scramble.
All the tech edits I have done  have been on a real  super rush rush basis
and it's very easy to miss  typo's
I have written about 15 tests for a class and  I  did not touch them for a
week  and I was really astounded at all the boo boo's I found..
me being a little dislexic and fat fingered in all  hehe
Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm