Hello all.
Our office has a T1 connection to the internet that my boss wants to share
with some of the other offices in our building (distances under 300').One
office will have only 1 pc and the other will have 4.I figured wireless
would be the easiest way to go since runing cable from our equipment to
these offices would be a nitemare.
I picked up an 802.11b (Linksys) access point and patched it through to my
switch,set the SSID,and derived a wep key.The office with 4 devices in an
attempt to save money bought an 802.11b (Linksys) access point as well.I
provided their admin with all pertinent information (SSID,WEP
key,IP\mask)and the access points do not seem to associate.Now I am by no
means well versed in wireless but I assumed that as long as the SSID,WEP
keys,and IP information was correct it would work.Im not sure what my
problem is here and Im at a loss.

Any help apreciated
Don K.