Thanks for the responces.

All of our machines are used for email\web with the exception of the
accounting pc which is not on the network.Im going to look into some kind of
software firewall for our network and I can only assume the other offices
will do the same.

All offices are on the same floor and next to each other.
The largest of the two is the one with the 4 pcs and the distance between
their AP and ours is less than 50' separated by 2 standard walls (no
concrete or block).

Our office is all ethernet to a switch which our AP and router connect
to.The office with 4 machines is all ethernet to a hub which their AP
connects to.and the other office with 1 pc is a stand alone box that will
connect via wireless nic.

I wasnt thrilled about this idea from the word go but my boss sees this as a
way to cover some of the cost of the circuit as hes charging them a monthly
fee.

If I have both APs act as bridges to link the larger office will the small
single pc office still be able to connect or would that require a separate AP?

TIA
Don K.