This is probably a very simple concept question, but I've asked a couple
people and haven't gotten a solid answer.

If I've got two frame relay spoke sites connected point to point with a hub
site and a server in one spoke site copies a file to a server in the other
spoke site, does all the traffic pass through the hub site, or is it
switched within the frame cloud?

I guess what I'm wondering is does a frame cloud act somewhat like a lan,
where initially packets will go through the default gateway and be routed
and then the following packets will be switched?

thanks.