From: gab.seun jones.ewulomi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: switch default gateway question [7:72288]

Hi Fred,

Yes we are using vlans. Hence why we purchased the types of switches

What I listed was a suggestion in which I asked if that way to would work.

I know you can create another vlan sub-interface and start moving the the
new addresses.

I was thinking of the idea that if the switches can accept more than 2
default routes then why wont that way work

What is wrong with dual default routes?

As i understand according to how these works there will be a primary default

etc

regards,
seun