From: Ryan Finnesey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 10:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPN Best Hardware to use? [7:73793]

I need to setup VPNs to about 2000 sites.  Each site will have an IDSL line
installed that will be used to connect to monitor network devices and
servers.  Some of the remote networks will be using the same network block.
I am looking to know what the best hardware to use on each end is.  On my
end, would it be better to use a PIX or a 3030?  On the remote end, I was
looking at a PIX 501, SOHO 91 or the 831?

Thank you

Ryan
http://shop.groupstudy.com
http://shop.groupstudy.com